Sunday 8 September 2013

Welcome Home.

Hi there readers, my name is Emma, and welcome to my blog. So if you don't already know, which I assume most of you don't, I used to run the blog "Nailed into you". Now, as much fun as that was, I found it hard to find the time to continuously be doing my nails and posting photos. It seemed far too repetitious, and after a while became boring and more of a chore. So, that's why I decided to start this blog. I'm not necessarily the best at opening up to people, so I hope that this will help with that.

This blog will be a collection of just about everything. From makeup, nail art, and hair posts, to recipes, to rants, to helpful advice, this blog will definitely cover a broad range of topics.

I want this blog to be a homestead. For all kinds of different people. Young and old, happy and sad. A place where people can come to read, and feel well.. at home.

So to all of you, welcome home and cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment