Monday 9 September 2013

"Brands That I Couldn't Live Without" Series

Hi everyone, Emma here! I hope your days are going swell, and you're all healthy and well. Today the post will be "beauty" related. I'm very excited for this, because I'm a girly-girl at heart. I love doing my nails, hair, and makeup! So today, will be the start of the beauty portion the blog.

Drugstore brands. Now, I know that some blogs you'll read only use high-end products that I frankly do not have the money to buy. I personally, don't have a problem with drugstore brands and think that they're really not all that bad. I use them 99% of the time, because I have a limited selection in my small little town. Now, don't get me wrong, I love expensive brands just as much as the next fella, (er.. girl, whatever) and therefore not every brand that is featured in this series will be a drugstore brand, but the majority will be.

I'm going to separate this into sections, and different sections (or topics) will have different posts. They will hopefully be posted every week, until I run out of products. But I'm always finding new ones that I like even more than the last, so I'm not worried about running out. However, if anyone has any products that they'd like me to try out, I would be thrilled to try them and see if I like them. I love finding new ones, and help is always appreciated.

Stay tuned and cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment